Wednesday, September 14, 2016

So far, so....meh.

I'm on day three of no breakfast and eating at least 1 piece of whole fruit a day.  The results so far have been pretty disappointing. Tuesday morning's weigh in had me up .6 pounds.  I really don't feel like I over-ate on Monday, so maybe it's just water weight.  This morning's weigh in was the same as yesterday. Monday and Tuesday's lunches were Mexican restaurant leftovers.  I realize that it was probably loaded with calories, but I feel like I was reasonable with my portion sizes. Today's lunch was leftover chicken breast and veggies from home.  At least I know exactly what is in it, since I made it at home. I have been bringing my lunch from home, instead of going out, to save money.  Hopefully it will save me calories too.  I'm a bit discouraged by the lack of progress, but I'm determined to stick with the plan of making only one or two small changes every few weeks.  If I don't see any progress at the end of a week, I will make only one small change.  I see no reason to stick with the exact same thing if it isn't yielding any results.  I don't want to do an entire revamp, though, so I will just keep making small changes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment